hello, World! Welcome to my blog. In this blog I will post my school work for Level 1. I will use it to practice writing, listening, speaking and reading. Also, I will share it with my classmates and people from the world.

My name’s IVAN ROMERO but you can call me JOSE . I’m from Maracaibo, originally. I live in Maracaibo, in EL MOJAN. I’m 18 years old and I have a big family. My mom is merchant AND ALSO MY FATHER. I have TWO SISTERS AND ONE BROTHER

I STUDY LAW  at URBE . My favorite subject is English and family law. This trimester I am taking 6 classes and I am in the 3th trimester.ster.


I like going to parties, sports, play soccer il to the gym, spending time with my family, I like to surf the Internet, il to the movies, watching TV, il to college every day and learn new things every day, my food favorite is macarronada.

I don't like eating fish, I hate getting up early on weekends when I sleep, I hate being late to class, I don't like racial discrimination

My dream is to travel around the world, visiting Europe and the Eiffel Tower in Paris. Of course, I graduated from law school and be a good lawyer. I also love to learn to speak several languages. I work at a major company and buy a house , marry and form a beautiful family.




My Favorites









  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario